Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I just laughed pepsi out my nose!

When I saw this posted by VicTurd...I spit my drink all over the monitor and laughed so hard that pepsi came out my nose!

Posted by VicTurd, dumbest guy on the net

Yeah folks, STGU's official blog for the fans of STG has made a recent post on http://www.startrekgamers.blogspot.com it turns out that the person who makes the post is actually Jaz, a member of staff of the STGU site, the reason we know? Well...the latest post on the blog was taken from posts made in a thread over in wildcards trek-online, which you need to register in to see the entire thread, the only STGU staff member who looked in the thread was...yeah, you guessed it, Jaz... [snip..snip... more stupidity that I'll talk about later]


First I was Lor, now I'm Jaz. Bahahahah VicTurd forgot one small thing... I've got an email... and you'd be surprised at the email I'm getting. Seems the people Vic thinks is close to him... lmao isn't as close as he thinks.

Send your VicTurd idiocy info to 'VicsAPrat' at Gmail.

Special thanks to guys on the inside... who walk in the mire of stupidity but don't want any part of it and thus fight it.... this buds for you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh now come on.

I think its a bit unfair.

The only way to be nice to delusional megalomaniacs like Vic is to play along and feed him with what he wants to hear. Let him feel more secure and wanted.

I decree that this site is flaming retarded individuals by making such posts and therefore should be boycotted by everyone.

I would make a sig image for everyone, but I have better things to do.