Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fan Mail!

Ha... since posting the email address yesterday (VicsAprat)(@gmail.com) I have received fan mail! lmao! Ole VicTurd hasn't made many buds and despite what he says there are several clans who hate em. One person sent me what has to be the absolute MOTHERLOAD of VicTurd droppings! It'll take me a month to go through this much stuff.... damn even I didn't realize he's craped on so many people for so long!

Hailing Frequency, you know that podcast with over 50000 listeners, gave me the go ahead to advertise this site on the podcast! Since I suck at making cool audio spots I'm calling on my peeps out there to lend a hand! Text is up in the air but I was thinkink this...

"You like the truth don't you? You'd want to know when someone is lying to you wouldn't you? Wipe away the BS and discover the truth... startrekgamers.blogspot.com"

The text can change but the idea is the same, so submit your 30 second audio ad spot (.wav or .mp3) for this site via the email at the top and I'll pick the best one and it'll be used in the Hailing Frequency podcast! Truth, Justice, and the Trek gaming way!

And unlike Bethesda, Zach and Kinneas won't just roll over when VicTurd pops a pimple and starts stomping his feet about it. After all he got his sites ads on the show, and look at the Crap he puts on his front page... so why should a site dedicated to Real gossip and rumor control (not the agenda version that TrekOnline does) for the Trek gaming community not have the same opportunity? Thats right it should, and Hailing Frequency knows that, so props to da peeps at HF!

Now... to dig through all these emails...

No comments: